- The software, content and information provided by the Services is for your personal use only. You may not sell or reproduce the software, content and information provided by us, including any data provided by the Services, and the Application licenced to you.
- You may not attempt to disassemble, modify, or reverse-engineer the software provided by the Services. You also may not attempt to interfere with others' use of the Services, such as by attempting to disable any software or servers that other users rely on.
- All trademarks reproduced by the Services which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged.
- The Services may provide links to other websites not owned by us. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. We do not endorse any third-party websites linked to by the Services, nor do we have responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information provided by such websites.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information provided by the Services. You acknowledge that such information provided may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of the information and materials provided by the Services is at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that such information provided is accurate and suitable to your own needs.
- Your use of the Services and any dispute arising out of such use of the Services is subject to the laws of Canada.